Sunday, December 1, 2019

December Themes Reveal - Jesus versus Santa (lol)

Hello Crafty Friends
Wow. I don't want to be THAT person that goes 'how is it already December?' but seriously - how is it ALREADY DECEMBER???!!!! I don't know where this year has gone but where ever it did go, it went in a hurry!
So here we are in December and we have TWO Christmas themes for you. Which is great because whatever your crafting style - we have both faith and fat man themes covered (lol again). And super great because it means double the savings on your Christmas craft goodies!

So let's get to it.... our December Themes....

Stars in the Bright Sky - featuring Echo Park's 'Away in a Manger' collection plus a whole lot of beautiful add-ons chosen by Donna and Gina........


Want to see more?
Watch Donna's unboxing HERE.


Coming to Town - featuring Echo Park's 'A Cozy Christmas' (yes I DO love Echo Park Paper lol) and fun add-ons chosen by Silvia, Tina and Wendy......


Want to see more?

Watch Wendy's unboxing HERE.

And let's go Old School with Tina's unboxing.....




Hello everyone. Wow it's December already, I know I had 365 days to prepare for the up coming festive season but I am sorry to say it still feels like it snuck up on me.
Being December, this month is going to be filled with wonderful Christmas projects. The creative team had a choice between two collections as our core products which resulted in a friendly battle between Santa v Jesus. I went with Santa.
Starting with the core products, the paper collection is from Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas, there are twelve 12 x 12 double sided papers.
























Also part of the collection Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas - 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet - Elements


And the Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas - Coordinating Solids Paper Pack


For my chosen products I went with Echo Park - My Favorite Christmas - Chipboard Accents and Echo Park - My Favorite Christmas - Puffy Stickers


Stamping Bella- Little Bits - Stamp and Die Set - Santa and his Chimney.


Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil - Falling Stars and Sizzix - Texture Fades - Simple Snowflakes.


Finally I chose Tim Holtz - Idea - Ology - Baubles and Ranger - Embossing Powder - White


Here is a list of the products for this month.


Core Products

Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas
Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas - 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet - Elements
Echo Park - A Cozy Christmas - Coordinating Solids Paper Pack
My Favorite Christmas - Chipboard Accents
Echo Park - My Favorite Christmas - Puffy Stickers
Stamping Bella- Little Bits - Stamp and Die Set - Santa and his Chimney
Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil - Falling Stars
Sizzix - Texture Fades - Simple Snowflakes
Tim Holtz - Idea - Ology - Baubles
Ranger - Embossing Powder - White

All the products listed can be purchased HERE at a discounted price

Thank You and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...