Friday, November 29, 2019

I Think She Was an Aussie - Donna's Three Simple Cards



Hi all, 

I can not help myself, I like the Australia paper from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft so much I had to create some Australian cards from it.. I created these quite simply as I wanted
the papers to be the highlight... 

Card 1...

I cut a panel from one of the cut aparts and adhered it to a card front.. I placed a kangaroo from the KaiserCraft Collectables -Under the Gum Leaves with 3D foam tape on the front and stamped the greeting.  I cut the stamped greeting and adhered it with 3D foam tape. I went over the greeting and on all the flowers including the kangaroo with glossy accents to give some interest to the card..   



Card 2...

I love this cut-apart piece of paper and wanted the Galahs to be the main focus..
I simply added 3D Foam tape to the leaves and shaped them a little to give some 'life' .. I added a quote, two butterflies (EK Success), some dimensional magic and it is done..  


Lots of shine to make the Galahs stand out.. This is so pretty in real life..


Card 3...

Again I wanted the paper to be the main focus so I fussy cut the Galah from the Ephemera Set 
and adhered with 3D foam tape on a die cut Tree Branch (Tim Holtz).. I cut the Sunburnt Country heading of the Ephemera package set, again using 3D foam tape to adhere.  I used Black Nuvo Drops   for the eye and beak and some glitter on the feathers.


The three cards together which I love..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products 
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...