Thursday, January 16, 2020

Beautiful Day - Sue's Simple Sentiment Cards





Today’s projects are very simple and quick to make.   

When I saw the Maggie Holmes ‘Lifeline’ I knew straight away that I wanted to make some simple cards using black cardstock.




















The materials I used were;

Maggie Holmes Papers – Lifeline.
A small of cut of the reverse side of the ‘Family Tree’ paper.

A camera cut out from the ‘Album’ paper.
Black cardstock (from my stash)
Nuvo Crystal Drops – Buttermilk
Prima Flowers (Left from previous project)











20.5 cm
 
First step is to cut the black card stock to the size you want for the cards.  I cut my A4 piece down to  20.5 cm x 21cm.










Then I folded them all in half to make the card bases. 



Next I cut out all the sentiments and flowers. Some I left with a black border but most I just cut without a border.




My next step was to draw a squiggly line around the edge of the card (as a border) in gold gel pen.
Then I simply chose a sentiment and cut out flower to decorate the card.






I used the Prima flower on one, attaching with the glue gun.




On one card I used an off cut strip from the reverse of the ‘family tree’ paper, a sentiment and one of the camera images from the ‘Album’ paper. 



I added some Nuvo drops to a couple of the cards.  And I still had some sentiment left for another project.



Simple cards to express your thoughts or just to cheer up a friend.  
The sentiments says it all. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...