Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I'm Not Afraid - Donna's Halloween Book

Hello Crafty Friends!
I love it when Donna gets book creating.... her little books are always chock full of wonderful things to look at and oooh over! Check out her little concertina style Halloween flipbook.... inspired? I sure am!



Well it is still October and I am loving this kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..
I thought I would bring all the elements together in a book that I cased from

File Folder Mini Album Tutorial - Little Hot Tamale - Diy File Folder Flipbook  HERE

I could not buy the folders here in Tasmania that are the USA measurement or even the same tabs so I created one from scratch.. Let me tell you though when I folded it together I had bits hanging over, other bits too short and totally mixed up.. Needless to say even though I tried to do the same design mine ended up the wrong way around and bigger (nope do not know how that happened at all) lol.. 
Anyway it turned out wonderful if not like Little Hot Tamale's, she was like lets leave space and group things together and I'm like 'hey that looks too bare It needs something there and a bit there, oh and something else there' hehe.. 

Cover of the Book..
I love this little witch and I knew I just HAD to use that gorgeous broom so I made this the cover of the book. I adore the little ghost that came with the kit, cute, cute!! And I totally love the paperclip on top of the cover..   


As you can see when it starts to unfold, You can just see all the lushiness inside.. 


I added this picture to show you all the glitter and sparkle that is right through the book, you may not see it on the photos but in real life this whole book shines.. 


Opened on the front inside..Lots to see.


 Opened on the back inside and there is still lots more to see.. 


The book kind of folds like a concertina style..


I also have a video on YouTube to go more into detail of each page if you would like to check it out..


To see all the details go over to my blog where I give you the materials as well as photos of tags, pockets and the finer details.. HERE

I hope I have inspired 
you to create
 Glorious things...
Hugs
Donna xx

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

October Monthly kit is available for $81.07 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:


 ................................

My You tube page HERE
 My FB page Craft Making  HERE
FB Crafty Vera and Friends HERE
My Blog HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...