Monday, October 8, 2018

I'm Not Afraid - Sarah's Trick or Treat Surprise Tags

Hello Crafty Friends!
Are you ready for more crafty Halloween fun? Don't be scared... Sarah has created some fun 'surprise' tags that are just oh so spooky cute!!



Hello everyone! Sarah here ready to share my first project of the month. You're in for some spooky projects this month... but 'I'm Not Afraid'!

This week I made some tags with a surprise twist. For the first tag I started with these gorgeous gold thickers to create a 'trick or treat' heading.




Next, I created the middle of the tag by using the 
Hocus Pocus Jack-O-Lantern paper as a base and adding some ghosts from the Alexandra Renke Die Set. They're so cute! I added some kindy glitz glitter to brighten them up too. 


Those french doors open and... boo! I love this little reveal with the Halloween Hats paper and PhotoPlay Die Cut.


I added some twine from my stash and that's the first tag done!


For my next tag I again used the gold thickers, this time for an 'eek!' title. 


I used the Golden Halloween Washi Tape top and bottom and added this cute pumpkin patch Die Cut as a feature.



This time for the reveal, the card folds down to reveal these adorable Monster Mash Stamps that I coloured with copic markers. I added a 'boo' with some more PhotoPlay Die Cuts and included some sparkle with some more washi tape.


Here's the inside of the tag all folded out. 


And this is the outside. 


Hope you weren't too scared by these spooky Trick or Treat tags! 

Bye for now,

Sarah xx


.............................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

October Monthly kit is available for $81.07  which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:


.............................

Find me on youtube here

Follow me on instagram here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...