Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I'm Not Afraid - Linda's Halloween Mini Album

Hello Crafty Friends!
BOO!!! (lol) Can you believe how fast this month has gone? SCARY!!!
Today we bring you our final Halloween project for the month - our Guest Designer Linda has created a special Halloween mini album ........ just too spookily cute!!





Happy Halloween everyone! This is the mini album I made using Echo Park's Hocus Pocus papers and other goodies from the October kit. Page styles used include a pocket page, a vertical flip page, a belly band & tag page, a vertical and horizontal flap page and a magnetic photo booklet page......





















The photos don't show how sparkly it all is. After all, what's Halloween without a bit of sparkle?!

I will have a video walk-through on my Facebook page within the next couple of days. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the pics 🙂

xx Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...