Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I'm Not Afraid - Donna's Halloween ATC Pocket

Hello Crafty Friends!
Are you all getting into some fun Halloween crafting?
Today Donna has a fabulous project for us.... a set of Halloween ATCs... I especially love this project as it's the kind of thing you can do one card at a time in between all the other stuff that takes up your life..... and that's how I roll!! lol



Hi all,
I am loving Halloween and this time I have created a set of ATCs which I love by the way...
I think I am going to place them in a pocket.. 
And as you can see by the end of the post I did place the ATCs in the pocket and loved how it all came together.. I did use a lot of my dies BUT I also used as much of the paper as I could as it is so cute, and what about that stencil and Nuvo paste WOW!! 
I cut the 9 pieces of cut-away from one of the 12 x 12 pieces of cardstock...


Using the gorgeous Nuvo paste and bat stencil (love that), I stenciled all of the nine cut aparts to give them all a uniformed look..


Pretty !!!


My favourite ATC.. I die cut the graveyard, bat, web and tiny ghost and adhered them using 3D foam tape.. I then fussy cut the pumpkin and large ghost and again used 3D foam tape to give the ATC some dimension..


Ghost Tree - This ghost die that came with the kit is just cute as!! I love this whole thing!!! 
This one might be my favourite..


Ghost Town - Do you know I have had the TownScape die for years and this is the first time I have used it, I know a shocker!! I just love it and with the fussy cut ghost and the name of the paper makes this little ATC a spooktacular one.. mmm this might be my favourite as well!!


Magic in the night!! Ghost, hats, spiders and bats, what else do you need for Halloween....


I didn't like the above ATC, so I swapped the spider for a pumpkin, added another little ghost and took the bat off as well..


Hocus Pocus, a pumpkin flower and a startled ghost hehe..


Happy Halloween, This photo does not do justice to this little ATC. I added Nuvo drops and Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the tag, doesn't it give it a completely different look.


 Spook, I created a flower with crepe paper and placed a flying witch in the centre.. I then fussy cut the ghost and spook from the paper in the kit, and popped them up with 3D foam tape. 


 31 Oct - I love this little ATC with the house available from Aunty Vera.. I placed some gold glitter paper behind the black spooky house.  I die cut it out in white also and  cut off the little ghost on top of the roof and adhered it to the black house.. A bling on the door and it is finished..


I fussy cut these stamped one eyed ghost/monsters  and placed them in a die cut tree with 3D foam tape.. This is from the little stamp set that comes in the kit.. Love this little set of monsters..
Nope this one is my favourite ( I think it is )..


Because I wanted to 3D the eye I stamped the image on orange cardstock, then found out I didn't have a smaller enough punch.. So I used the 1/4 inch hole punch as shown..


Using the tweezers to hold the eye I fussy cut around it.. Believe me I needed the tweezers to hold it and I have fat finger and couldn't even see the eye when I was trying to cut it lol


I placed these on their backs to hopefully show you the dimensions and shine on the die cut images.. They really are quite pretty..


Once the ATCs are in their Pockets I decorated the side with a strip of paper and a chain with a cross and the little bottle charm from the kit..


The Finished Pockets, I just love them totally ...



Supplies:
Cobweb die - Tim Holtz
Batty Border die - Memory Box
Halloween die - Impression Obsession
Scary Tree - Tim Holtz
Moon and Stars - Kaisercraft
Spooky Bat House - Cottage Cuts
Spider and Web - Impression Obsession
On the Fence - Tim Holtz - On the Edge die
TownScape - Tim Holtz - On the Edge die
Graveyard - Tim Holtz - On the Edge die
Black Soot - Distress Ink
Bling, Kindy Glitz, Nuvo drops


I hope I have inspired 
you to create
 Glorious things...
Hugs
Donna xx

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kit HERE

October Monthly kit is available for $81.07 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:



 ................................

My You tube page HERE
 My FB page Craft Making  HERE
FB Crafty Vera and Friends HERE
My blog HERE

1 comment:

  1. Great ATCs Donna. The one with the eyes made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...