Monday, October 29, 2018

I'm Not Afraid - Donna's Halloween Book Paper Clips

Hello Crafty Peeps!
Do you remember Donna's Halloween Book from last week? Today Donna shows us all the spooktabulous paper clips she made for her book. Yes. Spooktabulous!





Hi All,
I created these Halloween paperclips to use in my Halloween book..
Using items from the kit and fussy cutting these were a blast to do..
I love making paperclip art..

Three Lollipops with Nuvo Crystal glaze..


I love this paperclip that is twisted and chunky.. I will make more of these ones for sure..


Starry Nights, I mean how cute is this cat!!!


I thought this pumpkin could use some glitter and then went the whole hog and glittered 
it all lol


I just watched a movie called House on the Hill, (creepy) and this reminded me so much of that house that I was nervous doing it lol.. My hubby asked what that round thing was? Why it's the moon I said, he looked at me like 'what!!'. Yep no imagination at all lol..


A tiny bulldog clip that keeps pages and flaps together. I just had to get a butterfly in the book somewhere hehe.


Pumpkin head on a spiderweb, yep it all makes sense somewhere..


A die cut spider on a dry embossed web on a tissue flower. A mix for sure..


They look wonderful together..


Can you see them all in the book.


I just love the heart paperclip on the cover and how gorgeous is that witch with the broom.. My darlin hubby whom I love to bits reckon its wrong to show you my vehicle. mmmm did I say I love him to bits lol..



I hope I have inspired you to create
 Glorious things...
Hugs
Donna xx

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

October Monthly kit is available for $81.07 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.90 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:


 ................................

My You tube page HERE
 My FB page Craft Making  HERE
FB Crafty Vera and Friends HERE
My blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...