Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Stars are Brightly Shining - Donna's 3D Star Decoration

Hello Crafty Peeps!
What a beautiful Christmas decoration we have from Donna today! It's a perfect project for when you have that gorgeous sheet of 12x12 paper that you can't bear to cut up or cover...... instead, why not use it to create a feature piece!




Hi all,
I am loving this December kit..

I decided to do something totally different with this piece of golden stars paper and that was to create a 3D tree decoration.. Though to be honest it is more like a hang it off a door handle instead as it is too big lol..  I cut a star from the white and golden stars paper..  


I scored it on ever point and on every valley..


After creasing all the lines I rubbed a little of the Inka Gold on the mountain creases..


I cut the gorgeous trim from the kit into single lines and adhered them as shown..


I added a poinsettia flower and a sentiment from the Collectables in the kit..
Using my finger I lightly rubbed some Inka Gold over the trim to give it a gorgeous golden look.


The finished star.. Do Not look at where the hole is please as my granddaughter called to me and as I turned around my fingers decided all by themselves to punch the hole and I now have it off centre..
This really is pretty in real life as the photos do not do it justice .. 



I hope I have Inspired you to 
create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the kit HERE
Check out my blog HERE 
Check out my Facebook page HERE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...