Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas 2019 - Leanne's Sparkly Christmas Cards & Tags

Hello Crafty Friends!

As is our tradition in Aunty Vera Land, December on the blog is chock full of Christmas eye candy ....... from both our Creative Team and our crafty guests.
Today we ask the question..... how's your Christmas Card Making going? Started? Done? I'm not answering that question on the grounds that it will certainly incriminate me lol.
But Leanne has her cardmaking up to speed. Today she shares with us some beautiful cards and tags featuring Kaisercraft's Sparkle collection......



Hi everyone!

  I also used the Tim Holtz distressing tool on some of the edges.

I have used Kaisercraft 'Sparkle' collection to create these cards and tags. Most of the papers I used are from the 36 page single sided 12"pad, which has a lot of gold foil through it.  I also used a lot of single sheets of the poinsettia which are great for additional fussy cutting.
The fussy cut poinsettias look great with a little Victorian Velvet Distress Ink around the cut edges.  I also used this ink around a lot of the paper edges.  


I have also used Kaisercraft rows of rhinestones and soft pink pearls as well as Kaisercraft wooden snowflakes as embellishments. 


I used Stickles to 'sparkle' up the centres of the poinsettias!



Love the "Christmas is too sparkly (said no one ever)" quote!  I have used sheets from the 6" pad and also some Collectables from the collection on these cards.










I hope I've inspired you to create some Christmas cards and tags!
xx Leanne xx



3 comments:

  1. WOW- this color scheme is gorgeous!! and all the layered elements are so effective together. Also love all those tags!!! This is super inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your layering and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of cards and tags. Love them, the colours are beautiful aren't they.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...