Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Stars Are Brightly Shining - Donna's Accordion Card

Hello Crafty Friends!
What a beautiful card from Donna! I'm not surprised she decided to keep it as a decorative piece!



Hi all,
Oh my goodness Christmas Day is closing fast.. I wanted to show you the special card I created with the glorious kit from Aunty Vera Scrap ad Craft.. I just adore it..

I used the two dies as shown from Sizzix..


Cut one base from cardstock and cut off one tab on one of the pieces. place some strong adhesive on the other tab as shown.. 


Join the two bases together..


Cut two frames from 2 different pieces of the gorgeous paper in the kit..


Adhere both frames on the base as shown as well as the centre pieces..


Place strong adhesive on the tabs and adhere the card together as shown..


Cover the tabs with the washie tape from the kit..



Add pieces from the ephemera pack to your design..


Love that angel..


How cute is the tree and presents..


 The view from the top of the card..


I added the buttons for visual effects but loved the idea so much I think I will make this a part of my Christmas decorations in my home..


How cute are these buttons from the kit..and with some of that gorgeous trim under them..


The tree with all the decorations from the kit I created..  



I hope I have Inspired you to 
create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the kit HERE 
Check out my Facebook page HERE
And don't forget to have a squize at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...