Saturday, December 1, 2018

He's Making a List - December Kit Reveal #1

Hello Crafty Friends!


December is here! I know it feels like July was only 5 minutes ago...... the year has rushed by. Maybe because we're all so busy? So just to add to that busyness...... we have TWO kits for you this month. Firstly because this month we say goodbye to Aunty Vera Kits (don't worry we'll be replacing them with something else just as fun next year). And also because...... Aunty Vera's crazy! (lol)

And being December we will be featuring eye candy from our Crafty Vera and Friends Peeps, along with regular Creative Team projects.

Ready to see if you've made the Nice List? Here is our first December Kit.... He's Making a List....



We hope you join us this month for lots of Christmas craft from our Team and Guests.
Now... want to see what's in the box?

Watch Amira's unboxing HERE.

Watch Suzanne's unboxing HERE.

And here's Tina going 'Old School' with her unboxing.......






Hello every one. December is here and with it comes this months kit. Hold on to your Santa hats everyone, because there is not one, but two fantastic kits to chose from. I have chosen this one because I love the retro look of the papers.
The kit is called '' He's Making A List '' and oh my goodness, it is so fabulous.
I love these 12 x 12 papers by Carta Bella - Santa's Workshop.
There are 12 double sided sheets and they are gorgeous.

























The kit also comes with a sticker sheet from the same Carta Bella collection.


Again Aunty Vera's kits are always so perfectly matched with everything you need to create fantastic projects and this kit is one of, (if not) my favorite.
Starting with the cute Mr & Mrs Claus buttons by Dress It Up.
I love all things Nuvo and these Red Carpet Circles are going to be used excessively.
Inka - Gold, Aquamarine Metalic Gloss Paint (more of a paste I think).
Aunty Vera Washi Tape and a 33 piece Ephemera pack from the Carta Bella, Santa's Workshop.


The stamp set is from Kaisecraft -Sparkle, which I think matches beautifully with the Tim Holtz Layering Stencil. Finally ribbon from Heidi Swapp.


This kit is amazing and I cannot wait to start crafting. My favorite piece has to be the papers. I just love them all and I know I will be thinking hard about which side to use.
I will be back soon with some projects which I hope will inspire lots of Christmas crafting this month.
Thank you and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx

The December kit can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...