Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Your Cloud's In My Sky - Donna's Autumn Tag

Hello Crafty Friends!
I totally love Donna's Autumn tag today....... I just want to reach into my computer and feel it!! So much texture and detail. And so much fun to create!!






Hi all,
Today I created a tag to showcase all the gorgeous products in the Autumn March Theme which is called Your Cloud's in My Sky..
You have to Love this paper collection, I do!!

The tag was from a tag pad I have had for years from Julie Nutting which I inked with Distress Inks and splattered gold paint over it..


Using scraps of cardstock I adhered them as shown.. 


I coated this with a layer of Gesso, then sanded it gently to remove all sharp edges..


With a panel made from the wonderful Whisking Leaves Embossing Folder and Distress Inks and the Trees on the Avenue washi tape (which I adore). I adhered them to the tag as shown.


Stamp a leaf from the Tim Holtz Mini Blueprints Autumn stamp set using Versamark ink and the gorgeous Lindys embossing powder Midnight Copper.  Heat set the embossing powder.


HINT:  To colour your ribbon to match your projects, dab the inks on to a glass mat and spray with water.. Rub your ribbon around in the puddle and let dry.. 


Using the cut outs and fussy cutting build up the tag.. I also used twine and cork tape to give a little interest..


Tie the ribbon as shown and add Kindy Glitz and Nuvo Crystal Glaze for dimension.. 
I also rubbed the four Gelatos - Steampunk  around all the elements with my finger to give a feel of shadows and depth..


After wiping all the mess up off the glass plate with a baby wipe, I let it dry and tore it up to place under the cut apart and added a sticker with 3D foam tape on the front of it.. A few fussy cut images from the gorgeous paper and it looks brilliant..


The tag in all it's glory..


All the Lushiness from the Autumn March Theme - Your Cloud's in My Sky...

The Core products were 
 - Echo Park -Celebrate Autumn Collection Kit HERE
Tim Holtz- Mini Blueprints Cling Stamp Set HERE

The other products are:
Aunty Vera - Trees on the Avenue Washi Tape Here
Faber Castell- Gelatos - Steampunk Here
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Embossing Powder - Midnight Copper - Here

Prima Marketing Heaven Sent 2 Paper Flowers - Vivenne - Here

Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits Die Set - Fall Folliage  - Here

Carta Bella - Fall Break - Embossing Folder - Whisking Leaves - Here



You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March..
  

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...