Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Your Cloud's In My Sky - Donna's Autumn Shaker

Hello Crafty Friends!
It's time to get autumn crafting! And what a great project today from Donna...... a Shaker card! Doesn't it just make you think of autunm?... rustling leaves and breeze through branches... perfect!!






Hi all,
How is everyone doing at the start of Autumn !!
 Aunty Vera sent us a wonderful collection of papers for our March Theme and I have to be honest 
I adore these.. There were so many things that popped up in my mind that I thought I could
create this month that I think I got overload lol..

I had to make a shaker card with this paper I created using Distress Inks and assorted papers
You can see that here at Donna's Creations.
 I stamped it with these beautiful Mini Blueprints - Autumn stamps from Mr Tim Holtz
and brown Ink.. Gorgeous..


I die cut a Branched Birch from a piece of the paper I created and adhered a piece of acetate on the back of it..  With a piece of the greenish paper, I cut it the same size as the Branched Birch and added some of the Fall Foliage leaves and assorted sequins as shown..


Adhere double sided foam tape around the edges of the acetate and place on the piece of green paper.. It will look like the photo below..  


I cut a piece of the Chocolate Vintage cardstock that came in the theme that was 1/8 inch bigger than the shaker..
HINT: To save the paper for the inside of the card I cut the cardstock as shown then adhered the frame piece to the back of the shaker to give it a mat.


You can see in this photo the 1/8 inch mat around the shaker (no one would ever know) . I added some leaves that I had die cut from the paper I created..


Cutting the name of the edge of the paper and adhering it to the leaves was perfect..
Two tiny leaves of the edge brought it all together..




The finished card...


 Inside the card, you can see the mat I cut out from the piece on the front..


I just love this card...



All the Lushiness from my Autumn March Theme - Your Cloud's in My Sky...

The Core products were 
 - Echo Park -Celebrate Autumn Collection Kit HERE
-Tim Holtz- Mini Blueprints Cling Stamp Set HERE

The other products are:
Aunty Vera - Trees on the Avenue Washi Tape Here
Faber Castell- Gelatos - Steampunk Here
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Embossing Powder - Midnight Copper - Here
Prima Marketing Heaven Sent 2 Paper Flowers - Vivenne - Here

Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits Die Set - Fall Folliage  - Here
Carta Bella - Fall Break - Embossing Folder - Whisking Leaves - Here



You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March..

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...