Thursday, March 7, 2019

Your Cloud's In My Sky - Tina's Autumn Banner.




Hello Crafty Peeps!
As soon as I saw that Tina had a banner planned for her first project I went swoon swoon SWOON! I adore Tina's tag banners and her Autumn themed one is just beautiful. Bring on the cool days and autumn colours!!





Autumn is finally here. I love the cooler weather (although the first 4 days have been in the high 30's here) and all the beautiful Autumn colors. Today I have made an Autumn Banner to hang on the fireplace mantle.


I don't have a huge collection of dies, so I try to get the most of what I do have. One of my favorite die set to use is the Graphic 45 Tag Dies. I use them so much I may have to purchase a second set.
I start by cutting my tags in cereal boxes or natural craft card. I use two for each tag to give them strength.
I covered the front and back of my tags using the BoBunny - Double Dots - Chocolate Vintage Paper which was a core product for this month. I love these papers they are thick and the colors are beautiful.


I inked all the edges with Distress Ink - Ground Espresso.


 Next I marked all the holes to add eyelets later, I did this using a template I made of the tag.


The papers this month are so gorgeous. I used these and some from my stash to decorate the tags. I punched the holes I marked earlier and added the eyelets.


I used some chipboard letters I had in my stash and painted them green.


And glued them on to the tags.


Then I decorated the tags.
I used some of the stickers from the Sticker Sheet, Chipboard Phrases, Prima Flowers and the Brads all from my chosen products. I also used some bits from my stash.












To finish off the Banner I used Tim Holtz - Idea - Ology - Jump Rings to join the Banner and two Tim Holtz - Idea - Ology - Swivel Clasps on either end to hang.


I hope  you all enjoyed this Autumn Banner.
Thank you and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx

Here are the products used for my projects this month which are on sale at Aunty Vera Scrap And Craft.

Core Products
Echo Park - Celebrate Autumn 12 x 12 Collection Pack.
BoBunny - Double Dot 12 x 12 cardstock in Ocean, Chocolate and Decaf.
Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamp Set - Autumn.

Chosen Products
Carta Bella - Fall Break 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet.
Carta Bella-  Fall Break - Chipboard Phrases.
Carta Bella - Fall BreakDecorative Brads.
Prima Flowers - Amber Moon - Willow.
Ranger - Embossing Powder - Copper Tinsel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...