Thursday, March 28, 2019

Your Cloud's In My Sky - Tina's Autumn Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!
You never really need a reason to send a card to a special someone, but celebrating Autumn seems a pretty good excuse to me! And Tina's cards are just perfect for sending a little hello.
Enjoy!





Hello everyone. Yes, Autumn has finally arrived and it was well worth the wait. I live very close to Mount Macedon (near Hanging Rock) and it is spectacular here in Autumn.
I started making cards with all the remaining products from this month's theme and have chosen three of them to show here.


The cards are really simple and I wanted to make them that way because sometimes simple is perfect.
The card base for all three of these measure at 4 1/2'' x 6 3/4'' when folded.
For the first card I used a green cardstock base and cut all my mat pieces slightly smaller at each layer. I rubbed embossing ink around the edges of the top layer and sprinkled some of the Ranger - Copper Tinsel - Embossing Powder. I added one of the cut-a-parts from the paper collection and some of the leaves I stamped and fussy cut from the Tim Holtz - Mini Blueprints Stamp Set - Autumn, and finally added one of the flowers again from this months theme products of my choice Prima Marketing - Amber Moon Paper Flowers - Willow. I removed the center of the flower and replaced it with one of the Carta Bella - Fall Break - Decorative Brads.




The next card I used a white base and again layered this with papers from this months paper collection. I used the word Autumn, which I glued onto leftover chipboard from my birdhouse project to pop it up on the card, along with the fox, both from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet. The acorn chipboard piece was from my stash.


The third card I wanted to have a masculine feel and I think it worked out that way.
Again I used a white base and added the layers. I  used Echo Park - Embossing Folder - A perfect Autumn on the top layer of brown cardstock to give the card texture. The pick up truck ( Ute) is from the Carta Bella - Fall Break - Sticker Sheet from this month's products and the sentiment is from my stash.


These cards were super simple and quick to make.
I hope you enjoyed them.
Thank You and Happy crafting
Tina xxx

Here are a list of the products I used for my projects this month which are on sale at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft

Core Products
Echo Park - Celebrate Autumn 12 x 12 Collection Pack.
BoBunny - Double Dot 12 x 12 cardstock in Ocean, Chocolate and Decaf.
Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamp Set - Autumn.

Chosen Products
Carta Bella - Fall Break 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet.
Carta Bella-  Fall Break - Chipboard Phrases.
Carta Bella - Fall BreakDecorative Brads.
Prima Flowers - Amber Moon - Willow.
Ranger - Embossing Powder - Copper Tinsel

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards Tina. I am needing to make a couple of cards, but have been tired.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...