Monday, October 21, 2019

Nervous at Night - Donna's Loaded Flowers





Hi all,
I love Halloween and created a Loaded Wooden Handbag for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft, so I decided to make some flowers to place in the hand bag.  I punched a 1 inch circle and placed some glue all over it as you can see in the photo below. 


 I pleat the orange crepe paper as shown around the punched circle.. 


Voila, a flower is born..


I stamped the mean looking pumpkin from the Spooky Scribbles  several times using Orange Ink.
I then went around the eyes, mouth and hair line with a black pen and coloured them in with  Metallic Markers . After fussy cutting the pumpkin I punched a 1 1/4 inch glitter foam circle to place on the back of the pumpkins. 
A die cut spider web  (my favourite) on top of the crepe paper flower and it is done..


A mean looking orange flower.


A mean looking yellow flower.


A mean looking black flower.


All three flowers together..


I decided to place the flowers in a bag to put in my loaded hand bag. I cut a 7 inch x 3 1/2 inch piece of black cardstock and matted it with some of the fun paper at 6 3/4 inch x 3 1/4 inch. I then used a tiny piece of double sided tape on the back of the flowers and placed them evenly on the cardstock. 
I made a heading with one of the cut aparts on black cardstock and placed a die cut spider with a Graphic 45 Matte Pearl Gem for the body..  


The top of the packet of loaded flowers..


The finished loaded flower packet.


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products are:


You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout October.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...