Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Nervous at Night - Tina's Loaded Tag - Part 1

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm so excited for our month of Halloween crafting! I don't "do" Halloween....... but I'm SO into Halloween craft. Is that weird? Or just scary?? lol
Today Tina kicks the month off with a spooky loaded tag.... tutorial for the tag today, with the goodies to fill it coming soon......



Hello everyone, October is here which brings the fun of Halloween.
I love Halloween crafting and I probably enjoy it more than any other occasion because I have a lot of fun with it.
For my first project I have made a loaded Tag which is easy to make.The tutorial will be in two parts, one for the tag and one for all the goodies to fill it with.


I started by covering one of the Stampers Anonymous - Etcetera Tags Mini with the paper from the collection and inked all the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot.



Next I made a pocket, (measurements are as shown below).


Score 1/2'' and 1'' on three sides.


Fold along scorelines and snip away the corners coloured in grey. Snip the remaining tab shown marked in grey pencil.


Here is the pocket ready to assemble.


I glued the pocket to the Tag.


I added  a spiderweb which I highlighted with Glossy Accents and finished it off with some trim from my stash,


The Tag is now ready to be filled.


I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, I will be back next time to show how I filled the Tag.

Here is a list of the products for this month.


Core Products

Crate Paper 12 x 12 sheets - Hey Pumpkin
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology -Story Sticks - Halloween

Chosen Products

Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Clippings Stickers - Halloween
Hey Pumpkin - Ephemera pack
Tim Holtz -Idea-ology -Adornments - Jolly Roger
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Trimmings - Halloween
Stampers Anonymous - Etcetera Tags Mini
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Bigz Die Set - Branches
Authentique - Twilight 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet - Details Two


All the products listed can be purchased HERE at a discounted price

Thank You and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...