Monday, October 7, 2019

Nervous at Night - Tina's Loaded Tag - Part 2



Hello everyone. Today I am back with part 2 of my Loaded Tag. This is a quick tutorial on how I filled my tag.


The first item I made was the Halloween Wand. I cut my strips, one in black cardstock and one in the patterned paper. I punched the edges with a border punch and scored all along the strip at 1/2''  intervals.


After putting the rosette together, I added a circle cut out in the center. I only had a black paper straw, so I added a thin strip of orange paper and then added my ribbons. I used the Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Trimmings - Halloween and some ribbon from my stash.


The little bats are cut out from the Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Thinlits - Bat Crazy - Die set, which I cut out in black glitter cardstock and glued them to some of the ribbons.


I added a circle punch on the back of the wand and attached it to the rosette.


Then, I added a chocolate spider to the back.


Next item is a chocolate bar, which I covered in the papers from the collection. I wrapped the chocolate in the paper  (the chocolate is still wrapped in the original wrapping inside). I added the other elements.


The chocolate coin was replaced with a sticker from the sticker sheet.


The last item is a tag with a pocket. I made a smaller gift tag to fit inside the pocket and there is enough room to add more candy inside, which I will wrap with leftover papers when all my projects are completed.




There is still plenty of room to add more items in to the Loaded Tag which I will at the end of the month.



I hope you enjoyed this project.

Here is a list of the products for this month.

Core Products

Crate Paper 12 x 12 sheets - Hey Pumpkin
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology -Story Sticks - Halloween

Chosen Products

Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Clippings Stickers - Halloween
Hey Pumpkin - Ephemera pack
Tim Holtz -Idea-ology -Adornments - Jolly Roger
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Trimmings - Halloween
Stampers Anonymous - Etcetera Tags Mini
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Bigz Die Set - Branches
Authentique - Twilight 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet - Details Two


All the products listed can be purchased HERE at a discounted price

Thank You and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...