Thursday, October 24, 2019

Nervous at Night - Donna's Loaded Frightening Faces.




Hi all,
I love creating Halloween projects for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft  - (AVSC) and these tags using the
frightening-faces dies  from Tim Holtz was a favourite of mine.

I die cut all 12 faces from 2 inch circle orange cardstock and 12 backgrounds from 2 inch circle  black cardstock.  


I cut 1/2 an inch off a sealed envelope measuring 3 1/2 inch x 6 1/2 inch as shown.


I matted the back and front with black cardstock and paper from the Hey Pumpkin range.


On all 12 tags I placed a eyelet to hold some ribbon. 
On several tags I placed glitter in the faces.


On other tags I placed Dimensional Magic on the faces. I also inked around all of the tags with orange ink . 


I tied a black piece of ribbon through the eyelets.


A cat face.










The scariest face for sure.



All 12 tags and the decorated loaded envelope.


The finished loaded envelope. I adore how this turned out and is one of my favourite projects. Can you see the Halloween Clipping Stickers which is my favourite item from this month's items..  


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products are:


You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..



You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout October.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...