Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Nervous at Night - Donna's Loaded Paperclip Art and Candy




Hi all,

How are we today? I still feel unwell but it is what it is. 
Today I have created some loaded paperclips to place in the Loaded Hand Bag.
If you know me at all, you will know I love making paper clip art and I couldn't resist with Halloween.. 

I fussy cut this house from the fun paper and coloured in the windows with glitter pens..
I then went around all the windows with a black pen to highlight them.....


This little happy skull was in the Hey Pumpkin Ephemera Pieces  , All I simply did was place some ric rac, a flower and a beaded spider and it looked really happy.


On the back I punched a 1 inch cat face and cut the actual heading of the paper Hey Pumpkin for decoration. I placed dimensional magic over the face and sprinkle a tiny bit of glitter for contrast.


Another piece of Ephemera pieces on top of some string and a cobweb with two little spiders and what more did you need..


Have to love the ephemera pieces and this bat is no exception. he is 2 inches wide and I loved him.. some circles for the background a bit of lace and it was done.


Frankenstein, who is very friendly by the way, was simple to do by punching out his head and coating with glossy accents..


The back of Frankenstein, a sparkly cat . Who doesn't love a black sparkly cat..


All five together. 


I placed each on a piece of cardstock and then into a plastic bag after placing a strip of the gorgeous washi tape from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..


The loaded finished paperclip art bundle..


I also decided I wanted to use this Halloween Stamp set so as to use all of the stamps in one project so I created a bag for candy..


I stamped all the images and heat embossed them in clear embossing powder. 


I cut all the images into squares ready to colour..


I so wanted to use this cut-apart from the fun papers and this was ideal for this project.. I cut it down a fraction to place on the piece of white cardstock which I then folded over and adhered it to the clear bag filled with lushiness.. 


Now who wouldn't want to receive this candy? 


The loaded items in  the Hand bag..



 I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout October.
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...