Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Like a Cat - Gina's envelope treat bags




For my last project this month, I wanted to make some treat bags as with the crazy buying at this point, I couldn't find any Easter Eggs for my kids. So for anyone in my situation or who is self isolating, this may be a good option.

I started with the 6x6 pages from the Echo Park I Love my Cat 6x6 paper pad. I placed the paper on my scoreboard as shown in the picture and scored it at 2 1/2" on both sides.


I then folded the scored lines and scored the bottom half at 6 1/2" as shown in the picture.


I folded this in, rounded the corners, and stuck the flaps together. This makes the treat bag base which you can then decorate how you like. I started with a die cut doily from one of the 6x6 papers.


Next I stuck a button and red bling in the centre of the doily from the Docrafts Pocket Full of Posies charm pack. I decided to put a ribbon from the Docrafts Eau De Nil ribbon pack under the doily and in the bottom corner, I stuck the love which I cut out from the Echo Park I Love My Cat Kittens paper.


Here is another one I made the same way. The "Kitty Love" is from the Echo Park I Love My Cat Frames and Tags Die-cuts.


I also made 2 square ones using my envelope scoreboard. The bow and the sentiment at the bottom are from my stash.


And the final one has been sabotaged by the naughty Ms Wendy Mason. She must have hypnotised me for when I came to this is what I found. The stamped image is from the Dylusions Puppy Dog Tales.


Here are all 4 together with the chocolate treats.


Take care of yourselves and till I see you again let's enjoy our creativity with confidence!

Gina xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...