Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Like a Cat - Gina's Project Life Page




I am loving the bright colours of the Echo Park Like a Cat collection and the 3x4 and 4x6 journaling cards especially. They seem to be the highlight of most of my projects this month.

This week I am sharing a project life page made using the Echo Park I Love My Cat 3x4 Journaling Cards paper and the 4x6 Journaling Cards paper. Here is a picture ofwhat I started with. I am using the back of two of the 4x6 cards as I want to put photos on them.


I will show you pictures of how I decorated each card. For the first card I used the Echo Park I Love My Cat Kitty Love stamp set to stamp out the cats, mouse and the cat bed onto white cardstock. I then coloured them with my gel pens, fussy cut them and layered them on the left of the card. The meow on top of the cat on the right is also from the stamp set. I have also rounded the corners of all the cards.

On the next page, I stuck a picture of my cat and added some die cuts created using the Tim Holtz Pocket Frame die set. The two on the bottom left have been covered with the Dyan Reavely dylusions diary tape. On the right I stamped some paw prints from the stamp set and coloured them in using my gel pens.


The LOVE card has some more dies cuts from the Pocket Frame die set and the next card has a border I die cut onto one of the offcuts, and a picture of my cat. I have gone over the "love" with my red glitter pen on the second card.


I didn't do much on the yummy treats card, just added a tag from the Echo Park I Love My Cat Frames and Tags set which I raised on some chipboard. For the next card, I cut out the hexagon and stuck a picture of my cat under it and I fussy cut some of the cats from the Echo Park I Love My Cat Purrfect Day paper which I stuck on the bottom.


The next card has one of the cards from the Echo Park I Love My Cat 6x6 paper pad on the left and more of the fussy cut cats on the bottom. This one looks a bit odd right now as I have stuck a frame, with a picture of my cat, on the plastic which you will see when I show you  the picture of the complete page.

The last card has a little embellishment I made with the dylusions dyary tape, the I Love My Cat which is at the bottom of the scrapbook papers and a charm from the Docrafts Papermania Pocket full of Posies charm pack. I also die cut a doily on one of the 6x6 papers which I stuck on the right.


And here is the pictture of the complete page with the cards in it. I made a little banner on the top right with some of the offcuts and the WRMK Sew Easy Bakers Twine.


Hope everyone has a lovely week and let us enjoy our creativity with confidence!

Gina xx








3 comments:

  1. So cool, lovely way to keep memories of our pets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Gina, I have heaps of these cards, might have to do one for my dog .. Love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...