Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Place Where I Belong - Gina's Altered Puzzle Piece




My last project for this month is a simple one. I had this 3x4 inch puzzle piece that I wanted to try altering for a while and I thought the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market papers were perfect for this.

To start with, I covered the puzzle piece with the back of the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market 4x6 Journaling Cards paper.


Then I die cut a wreath with the Tim Holtz Funky Wreaths die set onto the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Floral Corners Paper.


I cut out one of the cards and a circle from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market 6x6 paper pad which I then stuck over the wreath.


I added the basket, which I raised on some chipboard, from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market 12x12 sticker sheet.

Now for some fussy cutting :) I fussy cut the flowers from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Lovely Floral paper which I layered in the top left.


I punched two holes at the top and one at the bottom of the puzzle pieces and added some chain and a dangle from my stash.


It looks very elegant with the beautiful colours of this collection and is already hanging in my craft room.

Thank you for following along with me and see you again soon. Stay safe and I hope I have inspired you to make some of the items I have created this month.

Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty Gina xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Gina. Its so pretty and would look lovely on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Gina ! So pretty and love the details .
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Gina, I have this on my list to do.💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous GIna Love this and I must do this one.. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...