Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Place Where I Belong - Gina's Loaded Envelope




Hey everyone how gorgeous are the Farmhouse Market papers? I am enjoying every moment crafting with them :)

This week I decided to make a loaded envelope. I started with the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Wreaths paper which I cut down to 9 inches. I then scored it on the 12 inch side at 1, 2, 3, 9, 10 and 11 inches.


I scored the bottom at 1 inch and then cut the 3 squares formed by the score lines on each side.


Fold the sides using an accordion fold and burnish and put a dab of glue at each side of the bottom flap and stick as shown in the picture.


Next I cut a piece of Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Barn Floral paper at 8" x 6" for the back of the loaded envelope and stuck it on. This forms the base.


To make the middle pocket, I cut a piece of Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Baskets paper down to 6 1/2". I then scored it at 1, 2, 3, 9, 10 and 11 inches on the 12 inch side. I scored the bottom at 1 inch and cut and folded the same as the base.


Stick the bottom flap on using two dabs of glue on each side and stick the pocket onto the base piece.


I then cut a piece of Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Floral Corners paper at 2 3/4" x 6" which I stuck at the bottom to make the third pocket.


I decorated the bottom pocket with a wreath die cut using the Tim Holtz Funky Wreaths die set, the barn chipboard from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Chipboard Phrases, some Tim Holtz small tattered florals and a sticker from the Carta Bella Framhouse Market 12x12 sticker sheet.


Next I made some notebooks using the 3x4 cards from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market 3x4 Journaling Cards paper and the Carta Bella Farkhouse Market 4x6 journaling cards paper.


I stuck a strip of lace trim from my stash at the top of the middle pocket and added the notebooks into the pockets.

Then I made a 8 1/2" x 5" journal using the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Lovely Floral paper decorated with a wreath, 3x4 card and a Carta Bella Farmhouse Market chipboard accent.


I used my edge punch on all the pages and I made the pocket on the inside using the Tim Holtz Stitched Slots die on the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Cubbies paper.


I used some of the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market chipboard accents and phrases stickers to make little altered paper clips.


I added another strip of lace from my stash at the top, inserted the journal into the top pocket and added the paper clips.


I love how this turned out and can't wait to make some more. Thanks for following along and would love to see some of your loaded envelopes.

Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gina, all of it looks wonderful xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I’ll be making this one. Perfect gift for some crafty friends 😉. Thank you Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Gina one for my list for sure.. Love this and the papers.. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...