Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Place Where I Belong - Gina's Hanging Picture Frame




Our theme this month is the place where I Belong and I've been thinking about it for a while. Home for me would always be where my family is so this week I decided to make a hanging picture frame with photos of my children.

I cut out some circles with my circle die onto the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market 6x6 paper and onto some chipboard.


Then I chose 3 photos of my children and cut them so they would fit into the circle frames and layered the circles on the chipboard.


I punched some holes at the top and bottom of the circles and attached them with the Tim Holtz paper string. To make the hanging, I used some chain from my stash on the top 2 holes.


Now to decorate each frame. For the top frame, I die cut a wreath with the Tim Holtz Funky Wreaths die set onto some Farmhouse Market 6x6 paper. I then fussy cut some flowers from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Lovely Floral paper which I layered on the wreath.


I decorated the bottom frame the same way.


For the middle frame I die cut the other wreath design from the Tim Holtz Funky Wreaths die and then layered some flowers I cut using the Tim Holtz Small Tattered Florals. I also added a barn I die cut from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Barn Floral paper.


To complete it, I added some stickers from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Chipboard Accents and the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market Chipboard Phrases.


Thank you for following along and see you again next week with my next project :)

Gina xx

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...