Saturday, April 27, 2019

The Life Within The Seed - Donna's Basket of Flowers

Hello Crafty Friends!
I love that Donna has used her basket die so much already!
And it doesn't have to be used as a 3D basket...... check out her basket of flowers....





Hi all, 
I loved this basket so much from the Easter Basket die I received in my April package from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft, that I decided to make a basket full of flowers....
I embossed a green piece of cardstock with the Flowers embossing folder (not that you can see it much but I Know it's there lol), then placed that gorgeous blue paper on it.. Using the fence and the book page from the Noteworthy pack, I adhered as shown.. 
After die cutting the basket I traced the shape on the flowers from one of the cut aparts and cut it out.. Use 3D foam tape to adhere it to the card front..     


 I inked the wooden Be You Flourish with Distress Ink. Sponged a little Tea Dye ink on the beautiful Rose from the Graphic 45 Flowers in this month Core products and it was done..


Using the same ink as the Be You Flourish, I Inked the butterfly and placed on the edge of the basket.. Cutting two tags from the cut apart paper, I joined them again with lace and twine and tucked them behind the basket..


All the Lushiness from my April  Theme- 
The Life Within The Seed.....


The Core products were 

Cottontail Cardstock - Bo Bunny 
Graphic 45 Flowers
Bazzill Cardstock - Spearmint Stick, Cotton Candy, Gumball

The other products are:

Flowers Embossing Folder - Kaisercraft
Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Spray - Ranger - TIm Holtz
Easter Basket - Creative Expressions
Be You - Wooden Flourish Pack - Kaisercraft
Mini Stencil set 35 - Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March.
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...