Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Life Within The Seed - Donna's Easter Shaker Card

Hello Crafty Peeps!
Need some ideas for last minute Easter Cards?
Check out Donna's beautiful shaker card! You could create one of these using images from any papers in your stash. Though of course here in Aunty Vera Land we're a bit partial to BoBunny's Cottontail!






Hi all,
I have to be honest, how wonderful is this paper from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..
I created a shaker card, (I mean what is a month without a shaker card lol).
 Love them... 

 You have to love this little image which came in the Noteworthy pack which I die cut with a Spellbinders Nestability Oval die and matted onto a background which I had previously done in another project for this month..


I didn't do a step by step photo of creating the shaker bit as I do one every month lol.. 
Yep Like I said I love making them lol..

So here is the finished card..


I love using the little wooden embellishments which I simply inked around the edge..


I die cut several eggs from the Easter Basket die and coloured them with Distress Ink
while they were still in the die.


Did you notice that I used the name of the paper and the creator of the paper on this card.. 
And how gorgeous is that washi tape that you can purchase  Here


All the Lushiness from my April  Theme- 
The Life Within The Seed.....


The Core products were 

Cottontail Cardstock - Bo Bunny 
Graphic 45 Flowers
Bazzill Cardstock - Spearmint Stick, Cotton Candy, Gumball

The other products are:

Flowers Embossing Folder - Kaisercraft
Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Spray - Ranger - TIm Holtz
Easter Basket - Creative Expressions
Be You - Wooden Flourish Pack - Kaisercraft
Mini Stencil set 35 - Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March.

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...