Wednesday, June 26, 2019

C is for Cookie - Donna's One Sheet Booklet

Hello Crafty Friends!
I'm going to be a bit sad when this month is over - I've had such fun going all heart eyed at our Creative Team's baking themed projects! Today Donna shares a great little recipe book - made from one sheet of paper! I love this so much!!




Hi all,
How can we not love the paper for this month from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft
and my favourite things to create..
 Recipes and stuff..

I created a one page book that I have made before.. I think I got the original pattern from Amira Romanowski ages ago. You can find lots of ideas from Amira Here

Fold a piece of A4 paper in half lengthways, turn and score 3 inches, 5 7/8 inches, 8 3/4 inches.
Cut a slit from the first score line to the last score line along the centre fold as shown..


Fold as shown.. This is why you need crisp scored lines..
Open up and place double side tape all on one side on the back of the page. ( I use double sided tape because I can pull of a section at a time so I don't muck up lol).


Once adhered it should look like this..Just fold over the pages to make a book.. It's easy once you do this (trust me).. 


I decorated the pages with mats of the gorgeous paper for this month.. 
2 7/8 inches x 4 inches.. 


I used the name of the creator of the paper as a heading.. Don't you just love these books on the shelf.. The stamp is from Darkroom Door - Borderstamp - Bookshelf.. (totally love it).. I fussy cut the books to give more dimension.. 


I adore these dies from Tim Holtz - Laboratory..


Close up of the fussy cut books..


More books.. ps. I hope you try the recipes ...


Love Love these bottles..


My favourite page of the book..


I created a pocket with the books to tuck some more recipes and tags behind..



I used a piece of scrap paper for the spine..


I stamped the border bookshelf in different colours to fussy cut them..


I then created a belly band to go around this little gem..


On top of the pages this month was a quote I thought was very appropriate, so I cut it out and placed 3D foam tape behind  to give a little interest..  


Products are:

Ingredient Paper Collection and Sticker Sheet - Authentique  
 Candy Necklace, Licorice Twist, Wax lips - Bazzill Cardstock
Bookshelf Border Stamp - Darkroom Door
Tim Holtz Laboratory Thinlits Dies - Sizzix 
Chit Chat, So Much Pun Die Cuts- Doodlebug Designs
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels
Ornate Metal Corners - Graphic 45
Mosaic Designer Template - KaiserCraft  

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the Crafty Vera & Friends facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June.

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...