Saturday, June 29, 2019

C is for Cookie - Tina's Tag Mini Album

Hello Crafty Friends!
What a wonderful way to finish off our June projects - a tag mini album from Tina. I love everything that Tina creates with tags and this mini recipe album is just SO up my alley!! All the heart eyes!!!



Hi everyone. Today I have a tag mini album to share. I love making tags and projects made from tags.


I used the Graphic 45 Square Tag Die and cut out all my tags in the black Bazzill 12 x 12 Cardstock - Licorice Twist. I cut four each for the front and back cover and two for each of the pages.


Cut away the round top part of the tag on the pages only.


To make the spine and page flaps (hinges) I cut 4 pieces of the black cardstock as shown below.


Score all pieces 1/2'' on both sides.




 Glue two of the complete tags together for the front and back pieces so that you have four double pieces. Glue one of those tags to the larger spine piece.


Do the same to the back and then add the other double tag pieces over the top.


Next layer and glue the rest of the spine flaps on to each other.


Carefully line up and glue the pages on either side of the spine hinge so that it will be neatly hidden between each page. Do this for all six pages.
I covered the front, spine and back in the papers from the collection and inked all the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot. I did the same for the pages, but I cut these slightly smaller to show the black border on each page.


Cut two of the hinges from the KaiserCraft - Decorative Dies - Hinge and Plate. 



Glue these to the spine and then work them carefully towards the front cover.


Here are the finished pages. I used the Tim Holtz - Framelits Die - Stitched Squares throughout the album














Tags and booklet from the pages.


I used a swivel clasp with some charms to keep the album closed.


Finally I finished the cover with a sticker from the sticker sheet which I mounted on chipboard.


I hope you enjoyed my tag mini album.

Core Products
Authentique 12 x 12 papers - Ingredient
Authentique 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet Ingredient
Bazzill 12 x 12 Cardstock - Licorice Twist - Candy Necklace - Wax Lips

Chosen Products
Authentique 8 x 8 paper pad - Ingredient
KaiserCraft - Decorative Dies - Hinge and Plate
Tim Holtz - Framelits Die - Stitched Squares
Dovecraft - Back to Basics - Pretty in Pink ribbon..

All the products listed can be purchased HERE at a discounted price.

Thank You and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this Tina, you have used these dies heaps so I am going to ask Aunty Vera to order me a set.. I also love tags and books and off the page and tiny thing and and and the list goes on lo.. A kindred spirit I think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna, I love this die set. I haven’t got a huge collection of dies so I try to get the most use of what I have. Xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...