Monday, June 10, 2019

C is for Cookie - Home Baked Treat Gift 1 - Tina's Mini Cookie Box

Hello Crafty Friends!
If you love baking and find yourself forever gifting your kitchen treats then you are going to love Tina's kitchen gift series.... beginning today with a super cute little cookie box. I am SO making some of these!!!






Hi everyone. I hope you are all enjoying this months projects as much as I am. I love this time of the year and while it's cold outside, I love being in the kitchen baking. Today I have for you some quick and easy ways to gift some of your baking goods to family and friends. I have three different ways to hold homemade cookies.


Firstly I have a flip top mini cookie box.


Start by cutting the base and top 6'' x 4 1/2''.


Score as shown below.


Snip the base piece making sure to make a slight wedge on the two outer pieces.


Do the same to one side of the top piece. On the other side, cut away where the marked lines are.





Glue the two outer tabs together as shown below.


Glue the front tab in place on one side.


Glue the top to the bottom, then glue on the bottom tab.




I decorated the boxes with some of the ribbon and papers.




I hope you enjoyed these mini cookie boxes, I'll be back next time with the cookie treat bag tutorial.

Here is a list of the products for this month
Core Products
Authentique 12 x 12 papers - Ingredient
Authentique 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet Ingredient
Bazzill 12 x 12 Cardstock - Licorice Twist - Candy Necklace - Wax Lips

Chosen Products
Authentique 8 x 8 paper pad - Ingredient
KaiserCraft - Decorative Dies - Hinge and Plate
Tim Holtz - Framelits Die - Stitched Squares
Dovecraft - Back to Basics - Pretty in Pink ribbon.

All the products listed can be purchased HERE at a discounted price.

Thank You and Happy Crafting
Tina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this Tina, I am so going to create this one.. Andddd the others when they are up Andddd last months projects Anddd all the other I have on my list lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I too have a list and your projects feature heavily on that list xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...