Friday, November 1, 2019

I Think She Was an Aussie - November Theme Reveal

Hello Crafty Friends - WOW... can yu believe it's already NOVEMBER?! Our final month of themed crafting before we go all Christmas Mad!!

We're celebrating this beautiful country of ours this month - with a fun Aussie theme. Join Wendy, Silvia and Donna through the month as they inspire us with their ideas!
Excited? When you see each girl's project you'll be thinking yep, I Think She Was An Aussie......... now check out what's in the box........




Watch Wendy's unboxing HERE.

Watch Silvia's unboxing HERE.

And go Old School with Donna's unboxing......




Hi all, 
You are not going to believe this but I had all this unboxing video taped.. I loaded it up on to my computer, edited it and was saving the finished product when BAMB!! computer froze, closed itself down and I lost everything including my backup.. SO here I am showing you pic by pic my gorgeous collection of things Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft sent over to me this month.. 

I love this theme 'I Think She Was an Aussie'
The Paper Collection is called Couture Creations 'Sunburnt Country'

Front
 

Back 


Front


Back


Front


Back


Front


Back


Front


Back


Front


Back


Now I have to apologise for this bit of paper as I had started my first project and have cut it apart.. 
But if you look on Aunty Vera's shop you will find what it looked like before I took the scissors to it lol..


Back


These are cute as: Sunburnt Country diecut - Ephemera-set
And they are missing a few also, like the paper above eek!


What is in the Ephemera Set..


Under The Gum Leaves Collectables by Kaisercraft are gorgeous..



My favourite things in this kit is this stamp and die set from Sizzix - Tim Holtz -Entomology..
I adore these little insects and know I am going to have great fun with these.. 


The Leaf Ribbon from Santoro is just gorgeous and is great value.. My favourite colour is the blue leaf, I mean how pretty do they look.. 


Isn't this little Posy Stencil from KaiserCraft just too cute for words.. How lovely is this going to be filled with colour.. 


Now I so wanted these Under The Gum Leaves wooden flourish pack from Kaisercraft. Look how divine the animals and flowers are.. Love them. p.s missing one or two but let's not tell Aunty Vera yet..

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...