Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Nervous at Night - Donna's Loaded Handbag



Hi all,
I have wanted to use this wooden handbag for ages and decided to use it for a project for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft -AVSC.  My first job was to paint it with black gesso and leave to dry. 

I chose the papers I wanted to use from this month's Hey Pumpkin collection and adhered it all together after inking all the edges.


I sanded all the edges just to make them smooth and get rid of all the rough edges..



Bag assembled..


I adore this embossing powder Hammered by Ranger and decided to use it around the edge of the bag..  


I then place a few drops of the Aged Black Embossing Powder.. Aunty Vera has something similar Black Forest that is just as good around the already embossed edges.


The handle really shows the embossing wonderfully..
I added a Die Namics Celebratory Banner from Orange cardstock and then cut it again from black glitter foam and added the triangles on top of the base.


I created a flower with crepe paper, a cake liner, cobweb and a Hey Pumpkin Ephemera Piece.


A little fussy cut cat looked perfect on the strip of the paper.


A piece of scrap die cut fence on the side and a quote from the Halloween Clipping Stickers and the handbag is finished..


The Finished Loaded Handbag.. Keep watching this space as its called a Loaded Handbag for a reason..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout October.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...