Friday, February 28, 2020

Heart of Mine - Donna's February Projects Recap




Hi all,
Wow this month has gone so fast,
I wanted to show you all four projects I created for AVSC as part of her Creative Team...
I adored creating this month...

Firstly I did a swinging photo frame which I can swap out when I want to. 




I then made a card folder/ holder/ pouch with a shaker front and it just came together beautifully..



Inside the holder which holds four bulky cards and envelopes or six flatter cards and envelopes..



All six cards together and the envelopes.


The Grid Board... I just totally adore this and will be hanging this up on my wall.. I am going to try and get a better photo as this does not do it justice at all..


All four projects together.. 


How totally gorgeous is the Graphic 45 papers... I really hope you enjoyed this month's projects and created along with me..


Kit:
Kaisercraft - Grid Letter Board
Kaisercraft - Anthology Stamp
Ranger Dylusions - Love Heart small Stencil
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Paper Collection
Graphic 45 -  Love Notes Stickers
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Chipboard
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Cardstock Die Cuts
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Journalling and Ephemera Cards
Graphic 45 - Square Tag and Clock Metal Die

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout February.
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...