Friday, February 7, 2020

Heart of Mine - Donna's Spinning Frame



Hi all,
How are we all doing in the second month of the new year.. Hasn't it gone so quick...

For February We have the wonderful Graphic 45 collection Love Notes and all I can say is WOW, it is gorgeous.. It is just so romantic don't you think, and sings out for lace and flowers.. 

For my first project as part of the Creative Team for 2020 I decided to create a little movable framed art piece.. I was going to place lace and ribbon on the sides and did try it there but I went for just a simple style to showcase the two little art pieces and so the thing could actually turn around.. 


I pulled the frame to pieces so I could work with it..


I started with  two Ephemera Cards I really liked.


I really wanted to use the  Love Heart small Stencil so decided to use texture paste and a little Inka Gold firstly with LavaRed..


You only need a tiny bit of colour, it really goes a long way.. 


Placing the stencil over the two cards I spread the mix onto the sheet without trying to smudge it..


I did this for both pieces, a lot on one card and only three hearts on the other.. I let them dry and rubbed Gold Inka over the hearts for a little bit more interest..


I wanted to stamp these words but couldn't find a piece of cardstock to match so I cut the top scrap piece on the 12 x 12 card stock and then stamped the image on the middle piece.. Perfect..


Gold Embossed the words and then once dry cut them down. I love this stamp set and thought these words perfect for this project..


I added a punched out dragonfly and a chipboard piece as well as a sticker mounted on 3D foam tape.. A few sequins and it was done..


The frame turns so you can have either side showing..


The second side..Again using stickers, a punched dragonfly and bling as well as gold embossed words, marked this as a lovely and elegant piece.. 

The frame with ribbons..




Another side of the frame with the ribbons.


the inside simply turns around, that is one of the reasons I didn't place anything on the actual frame though I am still thinking of alcohol inks.. lol



As you can see it turns completely around..



Kit:
Kaisercraft - Grid Letter Board
Kaisercraft - Anthology Stamp
Ranger Dylusions - Love Heart small Stencil
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Paper Collection
Graphic 45 -  Love Notes Stickers
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Chipboard
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Cardstock Die Cuts
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Journalling and Ephemera Cards
Graphic 45 - Sq Tag and Clock Metal Die

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout February..

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx
  

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Donna. They are beautiful papers and I love the details you have added

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive Donna. The ephemera cards you choose were perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Donna, love the stenciled hearts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Donna, love it xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...