Friday, February 14, 2020

Heart of Mine - Donna's Love Cards




Hi all,
I just love how these cards turned out .
They fit in the Card Folder I created for AVSC..
(well four do since I made them too bulky lol)

I stamped the large butterfly six times on the gorgeous paper and fussy cut them out..


I thought they looked a little plain so using Abandoned Coral Distress Ink I stamped a little of a word on the wings.


I cut 3 cream and 3 black cards at 8 inches x 4 1/4 inches, score in half.
For the black cards I cut 3 cream mats and 3 black mats for the cream cards. 
They measure at 3 3/4 inches x 4 inches.


I cut 6 mats from the gorgeous paper at 3 1/2 inches x 3 3/4 inches.


Card 1. A piece of lace, 3 pearls, some dyed seam binding and chipboard and the card is done.


Inside all the cards I placed a strip of patterned paper.


Card 2. I didn't want to cover the quote so how simple is this..



Card 3. A piece of lace, some die cut music notes and a chipboard butterfly and voila 
the card is done.



Card 4. Using chipboard on all the cards and the fussy cut butterfly ties all the cards together.



Card 5. How cute these cards are I think.



Card 6. The photo does not do this card justice, it is my favourite to be honest..



I created envelopes to go with the cards and thought why not show you how to make ones that you might already own.

I sealed the envelopes shut and cut at 4 1/4 inches  
Note : I must have thought I was left handed because when you turn these around then that is how you open them lol..  SO cut from the front on the right hand side. . 


Cut six pieces of paper at 2 1/4 inches x the length of your envelope. Score at 3/4 inches and punch two corners. Again NOTE: the pattern of the paper and the side..


Adhere to the envelopes as shown on the front.


The cards and envelopes together..



Kit:
Kaisercraft - Grid Letter Board
Kaisercraft - Anthology Stamp
Ranger Dylusions - Love Heart small Stencil
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Paper Collection
Graphic 45 -  Love Notes Stickers
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Chipboard
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Cardstock Die Cuts
Graphic 45 - Love Notes Journalling and Ephemera Cards
Graphic 45 - Square Tag and Clock Metal Die

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout February.
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...