Thursday, April 16, 2020

Life Within the Seed 2 - Aussie Scrapper layout "I love your eyes"




Hello Crafty friends and I am so happy to be back with another layout using these gorgeous papers from Bo Bunny's Garden Grove collectionI do believe these are my favourite papers as I am loving the layouts that I am creating so far.

I went searching for a photo that would go well with these papers and I came across a photo of my daughter where you can really see the colour of her eyes and it immediately spoke to me and the creative juices started flowing.

I picked the paper named "Garden Grove - Lovely"  as I fell in love with how feminine this paper was.


I trimmed all four sides of this paper by approximately 3mm and then I adhered it down to some cardstock from my stash.


Next, I chose to use three of the large pieces of  Bo Bunny Noteworthy ephemera.  I distressed all the edges of the ephemera and inked them with some distress oxides ink in the colour "picked raspberry"


I felt that my layout was lacking some texture and I was thinking of adding some stitching but as I was looking for some embroidery thread I came upon this gorgeous trim and immediately my plans changed.  


I must admit I spent some time considering what embellishments to use on this layout.  It the end I picked different items from the BoBunny Garden grove sticker sheet,  I picked some from the "Noteworthy ephemera pack" and I also used up the last of the beautiful butterflies from the BoBunny Brads.  Everything I used I circled in black.


Embellishments all picked out, I put this layout together very quickly.  The frame was from my stash and I am happy to finally get it on a layout.   I hope you like the completed layout as much as I do.  oops, I nearly forgot I also used some Bo Bunny Candy Dots. 


I absolutely love this collection so please join by going to Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and before I forget the Garden Grove collection is on special for the month of April., along with all the products that the Creative Team have used this month

I will also leave a link to the process video HERE.





4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...