Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Life Within The Seed 2 - Donna's Shaker Tag Card




Hi all,
I have another project for you for AVSC for the month of April and I am loving
this card and the Garden Grove Bo Bunny papers are just plain gorgeous.
I really like the design of this card and it was so easy to create.. 

Cut one piece of cardstock at 11 inches x 4 3/4 inches 
Score at 1" , 2 3/4" , 3 3/4" , 5 1/2", 7 1/4", 8 1/4", 10"


Cut a slit on the 5 1/2 inch line (make it a little bit bigger as shown) from 5/8 inch each side.

Cut one tag - 5 3/8 inch x 3 inch

Cut four pieces of cardstock at 1 1/2 inch x 4 1/2 inch
Cut four pieces of pattern paper at 1 1/4 inch x 4 3/8 inch

Cut two pieces of cardstock at 7/8 inch x 4 1/2 inch
Cut two pieces of pattern paper at 5/8 inch x 4 3/8 inch
Punch out two circles. One at 1 1/4 inch and one at 1 1/2 inches, punch the middle from them both. 


Adhere the mats as shown. 


This part you can do two ways.. 1. you adhere tape along the edge where the colour is or you place the tag in the slit first then adhere this part. 


This is the bottom of the card where it is glued.


As you see here, the tag is in the slit which is adhered to the above.


A side view to show you what I am trying to say above lol.


Tag and card decorated. A top view. Look at that gorgeous wooden frame which is on half price sale at the moment. 


Love these domes, a new must have for me now and that flower is gorgeous..


I received this Patchwork die and thought oh goodness me it is big, But... I adore how this one looks.. They are real feathers which are also on sale, I simply trimmed them to the shape of the wings and chest of the Patchwork bird.. I added some paper tail feathers to match the card and thought because she is so gorgeous I would give her a pearl necklace. 


I wanted to add something Easter so adhered the two eggs from the Layered Chipboard.


A few punched butterflies to finish the card.


I did have the card as above but changed my mind once I put this card together. I simple adhered one box up together to give me a back for the tag.. (check the making of this card above ).


You can fold this card down to post with a large envelope..


Finished Card..


You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout April.
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx
Kit Products:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Donna. Love what you are doing with the bird die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Donna. The wings on the bird are a wonderful addition xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...