Saturday, April 11, 2020

Life Within The Seed 2 - Donna's Patchwork Bird



Hi all,
Loving the papers and goodies from Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft this month and with Easter this was perfect to showcase the gorgeous Patchwork Bird die and Curio Box die.. 
Team it up with the cute little Cottage Cutz Rabbit die , Mini Bunnies and some punched flowers and you have a great little Curio Box..


(Oops I see three little mistakes on the photo)
I adore this little sitting rabbit amongst the eggs, grass and flowers.. The Patchwork Bird is so regal sitting on its branch looking up at the flower.. 


Celebrates New Life..


You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the Crafty Vera and Friends facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout April..
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Kit Products:


3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Donna, very cute...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have 'grunged' the papers, looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure about that Patchwork Bird when I first saw your haul video but I love how you've created such a beautiful piece with it. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...