Sunday, April 5, 2020

Life Within the Seed 2 - Donna's Flower Tag Pocket Book




Hi all,

Can you believe we are in April already; it seems I say this every month but it is so true
 'Where does the time go'.. 
I love this kit from Aunty Vera, it is so versatile and so much fun to create with..
I made a tag pocket book with three tags, I hope you like it.

Cut a piece of cardstock 8 1/4 inches x 5 3/4 inches. Score 3 7/8 inches and 4 3/8 inches.
Cut a piece of cardstock for the pocket at 5 1/2 inches x 4 inches, Score 1/2 inch and 1 inch around three sides. Cut the pocket as shown. 


Cut four plain Mats for the Tag Book 5 1/2 inches x 3 5/8 inches and two strips for the 
spine 5 1/2 inches x  3/8 inch. Cut three patterned mats at 5 3/8 inches x 3 3/8 inches.


For the pocket cut one plain cardstock at 3 3/8 inches x 2 7/8 inches
One patterned paper at 3 1/8 inch x 2 3/4 inch
Cut three strips 2 7/8 inches x 3/8 inch


Attach the pocket as shown.


Cut four tags 3 inches x 4 1/4 inch.
I used the smallest of the Grand Label Four to cut the tag tops.




I used the yellow tag for the cover with all the chipboard goodies from the kit..
I also cut the name BoBunny from the paper to give the tag a little interest.. 
The washi tape looks just right for the rabbit..  


Opened book.
Look at all the lush colours. and lots of eye candy..


The three tags..


Using washi tape to highlight areas and a chipboard frame from the Provincial wooden flourish pack is all you really need.  I couldn't help myself, I had to include some of the mini bunnies as they are so cute..



Inside tags:  Tag 1. I just love, love, love this stamp set Illustrated Garden from Tim Holtz. I stamped this on a tag first then on to assorted papers and fussy cut the leaves and flowers out. I matched them up to the stamped imaged and added tiny beads for the centres.. My favourite tag..


Tag 2. How darn cute is this chicken from the Eggstra Special stamp set.. I stamped the images onto the gorgeous paper and die cut the images using the matching dies.  Again I used assorted 
washi tape to bring it to life..


Tag 3.  I used chipboard flowers as the centre focus and of course added a whole bunch of tiny bunnies sitting in the long grass washi tape.. 


You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout April.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx
Kit Products:


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna. The paper is so pretty...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Donna I’m going to give this a go. 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna, this is beautiful, I admire the patience you have, your projects always have so much detail in them. Fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...