Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Life Within The Seed 2 - Donna's Flip Top Book




Hi all,
 I love the Illustrated Garden stamps from the wonderful Tim Holtz and wanted to showcase them on their own but I couldn't help myself when I created the flip book I then added lots of Easter goodies.. 

I stamped the five images on watercolour paper and heat embossed them with Black Embossing Powder and coloured them in  with Distress Inks .. 

The watercolour paper is 4 1/4 inch x 3 1/4 inch.
The pages measure 5 inches x 3 1/2 inches score at 1/2 inch one end. 


I used the Kinetics Easter Basket die from Creative Expressions.. 
 Eggs to colour washi tape and Butterfly punch from EK Success 



Words from the Cottontail collection - Bo Bunny (my favourite flower) 


I love this basket from the Kinetics Easter Basket die from Creative Expressions and decided to use it on this piece of patterned paper due to the paper being upside down lol. 


I stamped and die cut the large easter egg from Neat & Tangled- Eggstra Special



I adore this die set Credit Card Sleeve and Tag from Sizzix - Eileen Hull (sorry, now discontinued) and reckon it was brilliant for this background and Easter Grass washi tape.




How darn cute is the little chicken from the Neat & Tangled- Eggstra Special.  The Happy Easter word is from the Kinetics Easter Basket die from Creative Expressions 




I love this piece of background paper and the flower and rabbits peeking their heads over the strip of paper really stands out..




I had die cut these cute Mini Bunnies and was going to throw out the negative paper but as it fell on the page I was stoked to see how great it was.. So I adhered it down and placed a few bunnies in the spaces after inking them..  A strip of washie tape really brings this page together.



A layered chipboard wreath suits this page perfectly. 


 The cover is a wonderful piece of paper and I again used a shaker dome as a focal point.. A few charms and a couple of quotes with some ribbon on the rings and the flip top book is finished.



You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout April.
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx
Kit Products:


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...