Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I Think She Was an Aussie - Donna's Floral Canvas




Hi all,
How are we all doing today. 
I wanted to use this wonderful stencil I received this month from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and thought how perfect would it be on a canvas.. 


The canvas is a 10.2cm x 10.2cm and is already primed.. I used Distress stains by placing a little on the glass mat and using water and a paint brush, painted it over the canvas.


Let it dry thoroughly. 


I mixed some Modelling Paste  with Inka gold and spread over the the stencil on the canvas.


Looks pretty eh!


I die cut some butterflies from the Sizzix Tim Holtz Stamp Set - Entomology  and coloured them in.
 I only adhered them on the body to give the wings some lift. I thought it looked too plain, so drew around some of the flowers in a black pen to make them stand out..


A piece of leaf ribbon on the side, some pearls  and a fussy cut G'Day Mate from the wonderful papers and the canvas is finished.. 


You can see the shine with glossy accents on the heading which has 3D foam tape to give it some dimension.


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products 
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...