Friday, November 8, 2019

I Think She Was an Aussie - Donna's Spectacular Scrap Page





Hi all,
OMGoodness, you do realize it is nearly Christmas !!
November all ready, wow.  I love these pages for this month theme I Think She Was An Aussie.
Look how gorgeous they are..

I couldn't bare to cut this piece of paper up so I decided to create a scrap page with it..
I decided to use the Clearly Kelly ink pads set which is on sale now at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..


I used the corrugated piece from the Ephemera Set and the edge of a 12 x 12 piece of paper for a border.


After cutting the photos I backed them with a piece of cardboard to give them some height.


I adhered them into the frame I created.


Again using a piece of Ephemera, I inked an Australia Wooden Embellishment and adhered on top of the Australia stamp.


I love these leaves and gum nuts. I simply adhered the leaves under the photo and used a piece of 3D foam tape to lift the gum nuts.. I then covered the whole thing in dimensional magic..


I did the same with more leaves and gum nuts on the other photo. I also wrote a story on the corrugated frame on what the photos are of.. 


 I placed a parrot at the bottom as I felt it was too bare and a wooden embellishment under the Australian stamp.

I had this wooden embellishment in my stash and using Distress inks I covered it and then painted some glitter over the whole thing to give some shine. I did the same on some of the leaves as well.. 


The finished scrap page.. 



You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November.


.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

1 comment:

  1. Wow this really is gorgeous Donna. Can also be just as m art journal spread. That paper is 😋😋

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...