Friday, November 15, 2019

I Think She Was An Aussie - Donna's Storage Box




Hi all, 
How wonderful are the papers from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft this month.. 
AND can you believe it is Christmas time next month and I haven't even started my Christmas decorations yet EEK!!
Anyway let me get back to this month and the fun I am having..
I have two storage boxes I want to use for some of my special markers and I thought this would be the perfect time to cover them as I do love the papers from this month's kit.


First off, I stamped a heap of  images from  Sizzix Tim Holtz Stamp Set - Entomology   and coloured them in using markers.


I measured the top of  the storage box and cut a piece of white paper to size. I then stamped and coloured in the images..



Using strong glue I adhered it to the top of the box leaving a border..


 I made a template for the drawer front and cut four out from one of the papers as shown. 




After inking around the edges I adhered them to the drawers. I also placed glossy accents on the flowers and nuts on the paper to give them some interest..


Isn't this paper nice, I placed this on the side I wasn't going to embellish as it is going to be against the other box.

This is the piece of paper that I embellished as this is the side that is on display.. 
 

I fussy cut the birds and placed glossy accents on it to give them some shine. I used 3D foam tape to make them stand out.  Adhering lots of insects on the busy page gave it a little more interest.. 


I coloured the wooden animals with Distress ink and adhered them to the front of the drawers..


The finished box with my markers in them..


How brilliant does this look, now to do the other one..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products 

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November.

.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...