Monday, November 18, 2019

I Think She Was An Aussie - Donna's ATCoin




Hi all,
How arr ya doin this fine flipin mornin?
Don't ya luv the Aussie slang !! 
It's all about Australia this month and what fun are ya all avin hehe..

I love creating Artist Trading Coins (ATC) or Artist Trading Cards (ATC)
and thought why not do one for AVSC. 
The ATC cards are measured at 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches and the ATC coins are 2 1/2 inches circle.

I punched out 3 grey coins and adhered them together to give them thickness. 
On a piece of white cardstock I blended assorted  Distress ink. I stamped the large script on top with black archival ink and punched the 2 1/2 inch circle out.. 


Adhere them on top of the grey circles and ink around the edges with brown Clearly Kelly ink..


I punched out two 1 1/4 inch circles from the wonderful papers in this month's theme and adhered them as shown. Again ink around the edges.  


I love this Leaf Ribbon  and cut a little out and placed on the coin as you see.


Using 3D foam adhesive tape I adhered the blowfly and beetle to the coin as shown. I fussy cut a flower from a border scrap strip and placed that on the bottom of the coin because it looked bare and still it didn't look right. SO I stamped a bee on top of that and coloured the wings in yellow with a little glitter on top of them..   
I cut the tiny heading from the paper in the kit and adhered it on top of the coin. 
I placed  glossy accents over the top of the blow fly and beetle as well as the Sunburnt Country heading to give it some dimension..



Note: I stamped heaps of insects from the Sizzix Tim Holtz Stamp Set - Entomology 


I coloured them all in and cut them out with the matching dies. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products 
You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout November.
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...