Monday, August 5, 2019

Dance Like a HippoGriff - Donna's Castle Card

Hello Crafty Friends!
I love all of the Harry Potter dies - and they have already been so popular this month - but I have to say the Hogwarts Castle is by far my favourite. And I love love LOvE the way Donna has used it to create a gorgeous castle card.....





Hi all,
You have to be loving this month's theme
Harry Potter - Dance Like a HippoGriff.
I love this Hogwarts Castle die and created a card from it using the Mixed Media Powder 'Hammered' Love this embossing powder..
I embossed around the frame and the castle.. 


I die cut a white one for the moon but found a 1 1/8 inch circle punch is the right size for the moon so used that instead.. 


I Inked around the moon using Archival Ink - Coffee and later thought the centre was too white and added more ink to the centre for some shading.. I coverd the moon with glossy accents..


I created the background with acrylic paint and splatter white drops over once dried.. 


I die cut a 4 inch circle from the background and placed yellow paper behind the lights of the castle.. 
I then placed 3D foam tape behind the frame and adhered it to a piece of the 6 inch x 6 inch cut apart of the gorgeous paper in this months theme.... 


I embellished it with three enamel drops  and a castle sticker from the sticker sheet..
I love how the gold background highlights the frame of the castle.. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Products are:

Harry Potter Papers - Paper House 
Harry Potter Die - Hogwarts Castle 
Paper House Washi Tape pack - Patronus
Paper House - Harry Potter Sticky Pix Faux Enamel Pin Stickers
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Vignette Set - Divided Box
Kaisercraft Die and Stamp Set - Noted
Ranger Mixed Media Powder - Hammered 

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June.

........................................................................

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...