Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Dance Like a HippoGriff - Donna's Harry Potter Card

Hello Crafty Friends!
Well - it IS Harry Potter month, so the Boy Who Lived deserves his own card, right?
Donna has heaps of fun today (and shows amazing patience!!) piecing together her Harry die to create a magical card......





Hi all
Here we are with another card from the gorgeous Harry Potter themed papers.. 
I just love this month theme of Dance like a HipppoGriff - Harry Potter.
I brought the Harry potter die from Aunty Vera yonks ago and thought yep this is 
so going to go on a card.

I die cut Harry numerous times so I could paper piece him.
I then cut the sections I wanted from the cardstock and glued them on a white base.


I stamped and coloured his face and hands and cut the tie from a piece of paper I had from Aunty Vera last year. colorplay-wizard-world
 I did think to reduce his size on the printer but found he lost a lot of his details so I just went with the big die cut.


I loved this piece of  Harry Potter Gold Foiled Paper from the Core Products and knew it 
was the piece I was going to use this die on..
I used three stickers from the sticker sheet and adhered it using 3 D foam tape. I then used dimensional magic to give a coat of gloss to them..


Isn't the moon lovely with a coat of glitter..


The four cards I created for Harry Potter month..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Exciting start already and loving it....

Products are:

Harry Potter Papers - Paper House 
Harry Potter Die - Hogwarts Castle 
Paper House Washi Tape pack - Patronus
Paper House - Harry Potter Sticky Pix Faux Enamel Pin Stickers
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Vignette Set - Divided Box
Kaisercraft Die and Stamp Set - Noted
Ranger Mixed Media Powder - Hammered 

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group Crafty Vera and Friends to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June.

............................................................................................................................................

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...