Friday, October 14, 2011

Enjoy Every Day!

Well, I reckon you know by now that I'm a Scrapper of the 'Quick and Simple' variety. And just to prove it..



I just love this photo of my Kiddo in the back yard. It's just a quick snapshot taken spur-of-the-moment, but it's such a happy picture. So after it had it's time in a frame, I wanted to keep the page about the photo, not about what pretty things I have in my Scrap Stash.
I've used Been There Done That paper. The background sheet is actually the reverse of South Australia Titles and the flowers and stripes from Tasmania Blue Gum and Tasmania Stripes. And I've never even been to Tassie!! lol



Foam Dots under the top flower give a bit of dimension.



Oh yeah - and that stitching is fake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...