Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bo Bunny Zoology


Ok, so unpacking that Big Box of goodies...and I couldn't help myself.....I had to start with the Bo Bunny Zoology collection.
























We all have too many zoo photos put aside to be "scrapped one day" don't we? Well, I know I do. And on my recent holiday I visited San Diego Zoo so that's about another....mmmmm....dozen.....2 dozen....lol....photos. Now this collection is just perfect! Check out the paper:

























That's the 'Zebra' page. The collection features 10 double-sided prints as well as cut-outs, stickers, chipboard - even a mini album:























How cute is that!? Then to embellish your creations, there are clear stamps for the stampers...


























...die-cut designs for the Paper Junkies (that's me..lol)...





















Brads for the Dimension Lovers...

























...and my personal favourites - TRINKETS!

























Aren't they just gorgeous? These cameo-style embellishments are a great way to add a touch of distinction to your projects.

Inspired yet? You can find the Zoology collection HERE.

Happy Scrapping!
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...