Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Scraps - San Diego Zoo with Bo Bunny Zoology.

Hi Scrappy Bloggers and Happy Saturday!

Dark and raining here in Sydney today....perfect scrapping weather!

I don't know if you're anything like me, but whenever I go to the zoo....any zoo.....I end up taking a hundred million animal photos. Even if I've already taken a hundred million photos of the SAME animals last time I was at the zoo!! It's a special kind of madness......lol. So with that many zoo photos, I like to get a few photos per page when scrapping them. Here's a page using a few of my many, many photos from San Diego Zoo...
























Using the gorgeous Zoology papers from Bo Bunny makes it just too easy. I love love LOVE this collection.

Hoping you're all having a lovely weekend
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...